суббота, 22 января 2011 г.

Teamviewer lags, Mysql doesn't connect to local machine

I got a weird problem with Windows 7 few days ago after ugrading Teamviewer 5 to version 6. It stopped to work. Almost completely. Web-version of teamviewer worked fine but not installed one. Rolling back to version 5 didn't help.
My first assumption was virus. I checked whole system from bootable CD. It was absolutely clean. Losing hope I forgot about this problem.
But today I started to work on a project which require mysql. I downloaded latest version 5.5 from mysql site and started installation. Install process went upto applying security settings and hanged. I started to investigate my network problems more deeply and found what was cause. Some time ago I played with tcp/ip autotuning settings and set it to experimental value.
Executing
netsh interface tcp set global autotuninglevel=normal
resolved my Teamviewer and MySQL issues!
So huge size of tcp receive window was a problem for few applications though I hadn't any problem with Internet connection.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий